Hello, my name is Anna. This blog is about all the beautiful islands around the world.

2014 in numbers

Hello everyone, I've shown you all the cards from 2014, this means it's time for a small summary of my project!

First island in the project
Réunion
First postcard arrived on
30th September 2014
Number of postcards/packages in 2014
95
Number islands
76
Number of continents
5
Number of countries/territories
45
The shortest travel
The longest travel

I would also like to apologize to everyone who is waiting to see their postcards here, I've got many cards to show but I am doing the best I can and I promise that all of them will be added here as soon as possible :)!

Thank you all for visiting!

2 comments

  1. Bogata kolekcja pocztówek z egzotycznych wysp. Ale z Vanuatu nie widzę.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

My big dream is to receive postcards sent from every island in the world (at least those that have a postbox). If you would like to help me, please contact me at letters.from.islands@gmail.com.

Follow on Facebook. Follow on bloglovin’. Follow on blogger. Follow on flickr. Posts feed.